Create a sensitivity graph comparing the different alternatives as the probability of getting a job… 1 answer below »

Nathan is contemplating earning the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) certification. He knows from experience that he can get a well-paying job with his current degree; the probability of getting a job with a salary of $40,000 per year is 75 percent and a job with a salary of $60,000 per year is 25 percent. However, if he chooses to earn the certification, his salary would likely increase; then the probability of getting a job with a salary of $80,000 per year is 75 percent and getting a job with a salary of $100,000 per year is 25 percent. Knowing that tuition cost and time spent on certification are not a concern for Nathan, should he find a job now or seek the certification? Find the better decision using the following: a. Develop a payoff table for Nathan’s situation. b. Find the following: 1. Maximax 2. Maximin 3. Equal likelihood 4. Minimax regret c. Create a sensitivity graph comparing the different alternatives as the probability of getting a job changes.

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Create a sensitivity graph comparing the different alternatives as the probability of getting a job… 1 answer below »
For as low as $7/Page
Order Essay

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

*

*