Your company has been contracted by Apple to determine customer loyalty and satisfaction of iPhone 6 smartphone users. Data will be analyzed and used to market the upcoming iPhone 7 phone. You have been tasked by your Marketing Manager to create a 20 item survey in Qualtrics which measures aspects of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
1. Brief introduction to the survey and its purpose
2. Demographic Questions (3 questions)
3. Personality/Lifestyle Questions (3 questions)
4. Attitude Questions (3 questions)
5. Awareness/Knowledge questions (3 questions)
6. Intention (3 questions)
7. Behavior (3 questions)
8. Other – your choice questions (2 questions)
Login to Qualtrics to create the survey. Once the survey has been completed, you will do the following:
Publish the survey which can be done by selecting Distributions -> Web (i.e. Status should be ACTIVE) so anyone can access mitted.
The survey you will submit in the Dropbox must be in MS-Word format. Qualtrics allows you to export the completed survey in MS-Word. Look under Tools, scroll down till you see “Export survey to Word…..” (leave all options selected) and save this file to your computer. Open the MS-Word file, enter your name, date, and URL of your survey.
SAVE DOCUMENT AS “MORGANT”